December 9, 2011

DAY 9 and Calendar 2012 QP - full pack

Hi everyone!

Many thanks to all of you who keep writing me all those lovely and sweets messages and emails. I really appreciate that. 
Thank you for being a fan of mine!

After a few requests, I already put together all QP freebies 
I´ve started to post from Dec. 1st and here is a complete pack Calendar 2012 in premade quickpages, so you can start to fill them with your awesome photos and have it ready and printed before Christmas and give them as presents.

The quickpages were created by my creative team with final touches of mine and some pages were created by myself.
I hope you´ll like them.

The packs come in two versions - American and European weekly format and in two sizes - A4 and A3, but you can easily size them down to your needs too.

I also included a front cover page.

The calendars are on 25% off sale for a limited time
and are available in Pickleberrypop and theStudio.



And now to your DAY9 freebie,
it´s created with my pOppy meadow kit




Download
mediafire DAY9
I´m sorry, the link is no longer available.
Enjoy and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

mareda said...

Thank you for this freebie! Your designs are amazing. Just found this and got Day8 also. Wish I had found it sooner to get Days 1-7

Thanks again

Stacey said...

thank you so much for today's terrific freebie!