December 14, 2011

DAY 14 of 25 Christmas days and freebies

Hi everyone!!!

I wrote you yesterday about usefull freebies for your Christmas gifts coming from today, but forgot that for today´s freebie I prepared a Christmas card for you, usefull too, but not sure about gifts :) I´m sorry.
So, from tomorrow, you´ll find on my blog lovely Christmas
or New Year´s printable tags, which are already in my shops.
Here is a preview


If you like them, don´t forget to come back on my blog every day to collect 
all of them.

Now to your today´s freebie


Download
mediafire DAy14
I´m sorry, the link is no longer available.
The link will be available for 1 day only!

Please, don´t share it, 
rather direct your friends to my blog.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for today's awesome gift!

teresaj said...

Drats I'm so mad mediafire was not working yesterday when I got on nor last night so I missed this download. Thanks for the wonderful downloads that you have provided for us.