December 6, 2011

DAY 6 of 25 Christmas days and freebies+SPECIAL OFFER

Hello everyone!

I´m so delighted that you love my daily downloads,  but on the other hand 
I´m getting little frustrated about mails and messages I´m getting about sending you links to your missing days.

I wish  I could help to everyone, but you must understand that it´s not simply in my strengths to send them out through emails or any other ways. 
I reconsidered my decision to have downloads only on Facebook and post them also here on my blog and even had first 3 days available for those who don´t want to facebook or had some issues with downloading.

Maybe you know I´m pregnant and have only 38 days to go. From a day to day it´s getting harder for me to sit by computer and do everything around all downloads, emails, etc. I really can´t find more time with my 2,5 years old son around to send the links again and again.

Well, you may say, leave them available longer, but where´s the point of daily downloads then, right?

Anyway, the whole calendar 2012 will go to my shops, maybe already this Friday (if I´ll manage to finish everything for the stores), 
but for sure for Dec. 16th. Will work hard to prepare everything to get it to my shops as soon as possible. 

Thank you for understanding and I really hope you accept my position.

And now to your freebie.

It´s created with my kit November Rain 
and I also have a special offer for you. 
Buy the kit and you´ll get November Rain clusters FREE.

Available only in Pickleberrypop store!
Don´t forget to add the clusters to your shopping cart!




Here is a sneak preview of the DAY6.


Download
mediafire DAY6
4shared DAY6
I´m sorry, the links are no longer available.

The links will be available for 1 day only!

Please, don´t share them, 
rather direct your friends to my blog.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for today's awesome gift! Congratulations on the new baby! I think you've been very fair on the daily downloads - and I appreciate you posting them on your blog, newsletter and facebook. They could always sign up for your newsletter and never miss a freebie again!