December 4, 2011

DAY 4 of 25 Christmas days and freebies

This post is going to be very quick, I really need to relax a little.

You´ve got last chance to grab my older kits 
in a fantastic bargain!!


7 of my older kits,

3 add ons to the kits,

1 collab with Bohemian Arts 


for just $0.91 each.

The pack is worth $55!!!


Don´t miss out!!! Only for a limited time only!!
After this offer they´ll be gone for good!

No coupons for the kits, with this purchase you´ll get direct links to downloads.
Only for personal use, S4H friendly.




And now here is your today´s freebie :)


on 4shared  DAY4
or on mediafire DAY4
I´m sorry, the links are no longer available
The links will be available for 1 day only!

Please, don´t share them, 
rather direct your friends to my blog.


Happy scrapping everyone!

Hugs,
Erika

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays gift! hope you got to relax!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 04, 2011. Thanks again.