December 12, 2011

DAY 12 of 25 Christmas days and freebies + SPECIAL OFFER

Hi everyone!

Here is your DAY12 freebie, it´s created with my Xmas Gaming kit
which you can find in both of my stores
but only in Pickleberrypop on this special offer right now

Only for a limited time!




Here are some inspirational layouts using the kit





And now to your DAY12 freebie


Download
mediafire DAY12
I´m sorry, the link is no longer available.

The link will be available for 1 day only!

Please, don´t share it, 
rather direct your friends to my blog.


Don´t forget to come back tomorrow too,
I´ll have a front cover calendar page for you!

Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

mareda said...

Thank you!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for today's super gift!