December 5, 2011

DAY 5 of 25 Christmas days and freebies


Hi everyone!
How are you today?  I hope you´re fine and ready for another freebie.

It´s created with one of my favourite kits Magic of Tenderness.

Now I have a special offer for you.
and you get clusters & overlays FREE!

Only in my Pickleberrypop store.






And now here is your today´s freebie :)

on 4shared  DAY5
or on mediafire DAY5
I´m sorry, the links are no longer available.
The links will be available for 1 day only!

Please, don´t share them, 
rather direct your friends to my blog.



Enjoy and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Maureen said...

Thank you...!!

Stacey said...

thank you so much for todays awesome gift!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much!

Angelika said...

Love your freebie thank you
from Angelika from Scrapbooking