December 16, 2011

DAY 16, Christmas sale 40% off, Sewn with Love minikit, new CU, freebies

Hi everyone!

Let´s kick off this Friday with awesome Christmas sale in all my stores!

Next I have this little cute minikit, it´s a part of SPD collab Sewn with Love.



Here are some inspirational layouts created by my CT








 And some crayon paper roses for PU, S4H and CU. 
Some of the papers were drawn by my boy Kubko
and then cut by myself. Hope you´ll like it.




Now to your freebie!


Download
mediafire DAy16
I´m sorry, the link is no longer available.

The link will be available for 1 day only!

Please, don´t share it, 
rather direct your friends to my blog.

And here is my another freebie, this time a CU one too.


Download in my theStudio CU store.

That´s it from me!
Have a nice weekend and see you soon!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the terrific freebie!