August 29, 2008

I´ve been awarded, Labourday sales, Birthday sales, freebie and much more

Oh, yesterday I had so tough day, I wasn´t able to write you any line, so I´m posting today, between the packing my stuff, hehe.

First of all, I´ve been awarded by very talented SASy Designer, Mamrotka. Wohoho!!!

What a great surprise, thank you soo much. These are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

I´m gonna nominate some blogs for sure next week, I need to think of them, you know!

There are going some great sales out there, be sure to check them as soon as possible, you don´t wanna miss them, do you? Everything is in sale! And my both stores MSS and SAS TOO!


Now, I can share more of the details of SASy´s big September Birthday Bash. Last week I mentioned, Candee’s SAS-y Layout Design Challenge (a great learning opportunity,) and our Designer contest. The big news this week is that SAS is going to have a Download a Day, this gorgeous kit has 183 elements and 137 papers, the first downloads will be available on September 1st. We will have a month long Scavenger Hunt, all of the SAS-y Ladies have contributed Brag Book pages, they will be hidden in the store and a list of clues will be given out. We will be giving out random RAKs all month long, just for posting in the SAS forum you can win coupons for designer products and SAS mega kits. We are still working on a few more things, but those will have to be a surprise for now. So if you like a big party plan on spending time at SAS in September, it will be the place to be!!

Here are the previews of DAD kit, what do you think?





And now, you´ve probably noticed that some sales in SAS are already running. Some of the sales do not start until the 30th or the 1st so, please, pay special attention to the start dates. Here are some ads to let you know, how big the sales are and when are finishing. Here is the link to the
newsletter, there are some newsletter only freebies and lots of specials and new products.














Ok, I think that´s it from me for now, gonna finish packing and hurray, weekend can start!! See you all later!!
OMG, I nearly forgot a freebie for you! I have a commercial use OK overlay this time with three already prepared papers, but it´s going to be available only at MSS as a August daily download on August 31st. As I´m not sure if I could connect from nature, lol, I´m showing you the freebie now, but don´t tell the MSS store management, okay? Enjoy. I´ll be back soon!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Beautiful kit!!! Congrats!!

amanda said...

Thanks for the heads up on these deals! SUPER!!!

Laura said...

Wow! That's a lot of sales! Love the overlays!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 12:55am, NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 05:55pm] ).