August 26, 2008

Freebie, again!

Wohoho, would you believe? This is my post number 100. I´ve just realised that when I started writting. I think I should celebrate, so watch out for some goodies. I have soo much to do tonight, so I´m gonna be quicky, at least I try, lol.

First of all, thank you for your marvelous comments of 4shared for yesterday´s freebie. Don´t have them many, but I love all of them and very appreciate that. A BIG THANK YOU goes to ALL of YOU, who found yourself time for leaving me some love and opinions on my designs.

As you might noticed I had a CT call. I decided to extend it until Friday - August 29th, so if you love my designs and love scrapping, why don´t you give it a try? Just write me at larasdigiworld@gmail.com. Can´t wait to hear from you.


And now, some business duties, hehe. Sir Scrapalot hosts at MSS a challenge called "Design a Kit". There is a palette color given with a topic, to create a kit. This month we have Back to school with these colors:


And here is my creation, I permit, that I´m not very good at this kind of fulfilment, where the topic is given, hehe. Actually I don´t mind at all for now, if you like it, just grab it. And if possible, just leave me your opinion somewhere. Thanks.


I´m sorry, the link expired.

Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

I like your back to school freebie! I think the bus is way cute! Thank you.

susan said...

MY DDs would love to ride on a school bus like that! Very cute and thanks for the freebie!!

lorig said...

Love that school bus. Good luck on your CT call.

The Mini Mum said...

What a cute freebie! Good luck on your CT call :o)

AdronsCatherine said...

Wow, girlie! I am so flattered that you stopped by my blog and left me such a sweet comment! Thank you so much!!! I adore your blog, and am in love with your gorgeous designs :o) Ihave to admit, I'm just a little star-struck by the fact that you visited *my* little blog!

Have a fabulous day!

Zuska said...

naaahodou paraaadne freebko :-)))...TFS ;). Sice od skoly ma nasa Terezka este daleko , ale uz teraz nepochybujem, ze by sa do nej rada vozila na takom paradnom pink autobuse ;)

Z

Lara's Digi World said...

Thank you ladies, for your marvelous comments. You make my days!