October 30, 2008

2nd Annual SAS Trick or Treat Blog Party begins!

Are you ready to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty???? I´m still not very well (I´m sick almost for two weeks, have temperatures, cold,...), so won´t be very talkative, lol. Here is my goodie for you. It´s not any Halloween theme, as here in Slovakia, we don´t celebrate it.

Saturday, November 1st, is Digital Scrapbooking Day. Oh, yes, I remember last year´s DSD, like it was only yesterday. So many sales everywhere! So, to celebrate at SAS, we´re having a store wide three day sale. Almost everything in the store is 50% off from October 31st trough November 2nd.



Here is my last goodie in the store with some layouts for your inspirations.



Fall by JanaO


Autumnal beauty vol. 2 by Julova


Autumn Leaves by Franlk


Budd by PDupre


Fall by Denny


Fall by ZuzanaR


Autumnal Beauty by Julova



So, I think you´ve waited long enough.... here are the links to my goodie. Enjoy!

I´m sorry, the links expired.

And don´t forget to stop at these blogs below too. SASy Ladies have something for you too. As we all live in different parts of the world, please be patient if the other Designers don't have theirs goodies posted yet.

Anna
Barbara
Boo
Brenda
Candee
Cathy
Darlene
Ellen
Jeanette (mITSYBELLE)
JulieO
Lori&Diane
Marzena
Sherah
Stella
Terrell
Toiny

And, if you´re still looking for more freebies, here is the link to newest SAS Newsletter. You´ll find there many freebies and all the informations about SASy events in these upcoming days. Wanna ask me something? Then you have a chance on Saturday - more information HERE, I´ll be there.

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing in the treats even though you don't celebrate!! Hugs!! :)

Darlene Haughin said...

I love the colors, terrific freebie! Thanks so much. :)

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat!! :)

Thank you for the beautiful trick or treat goodie, Erika!!

See you Saturday! :D

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Poor Lara,

I do hope you get well soon. Two weeks is too long to not be feeling well. Have you been to the doctor? I feel so bad for you.

This Trick or Treat freeie looks gorgeous!! If this is the kind of work you do while sick, when you do start feeling better all the other designers in the world better look out!! ;o)

Thank you for this beautiful treat and best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Michelle

Scrapbrat said...

Thanks for the freebie,it's beautiful!So glad you are feeling much better.Please visit my blog I have an award for you.
http:/scrapbrats.blogspot.com/
Hugs
Trudie