February 9, 2008

Some new LO´s and freebie

I created the LO´s especially for the purpose
of Templates~N~More CT call.
It says that you have to use the templates created by
Trish H. Designs and make them unique.
Well, I´ve tried my best.
Winners will be announced on Monday Feb 11th.
I hope, I´m gonna be one of Trish´s Templates Treasure,
I love her templates and use them sometimes.


Credit here


Credit here

And here is my freebie for you. It´s my participation
at Digital-scrapbooking.org.


I´m sorry, the link expired. Update April 30th, 2009.

3 comments:

KayJay said...

Good luck on the CT Call, I think the layouts look great, but then I am not judging!
And thanks for sharing your kit for the DSO colour challenge, it looks great.
Bye 4 now
Kerri

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Elizabeth said...

thank you for the wonderful freebies on your site. this kit is beautiful, as is all your work!