February 10, 2008

Amy Sumrall has new collab kit with Sara Ellis and my LO´s with the kit

You can get this wonderful collab kit at Gotta Pixel.



My LO´s with the Playful Heart


Credit here


Credit here

Here is another lovely kit Cute As A Button created by Amy Sumrall,
you can get it at Gotta Pixel.

Photobucket

My LO with the Cute As A Button

And I made the CT Call so I´m another Template Treasure for Templates~N~More by Trish H. Designs. I´m so excited with that, in this LO I used one template of her Square Template Pack 1, can get it at Digitalscrapping

Photobucket
Credit here

1 comment:

grambie said...

I just want to add that your layouts are all just so beautiful and with the right amount of color that produces a professional standard layout. Love all the cute pictures even the bugs. UGGGH!! HUGS!!!