October 2, 2013

Lara´s Digi World is in the Pickleberrypop Spotlight!

And it means new goodies, sale 40% and more on some bundles. 

This collection I had unfinished for over a year and I can´t believe how great it turn out. Finally something exactly as I had on my mind, lol

All parts of the collection are also on 40% sale, by buing collection you can save even more - 54% and you also 2 get marvellous quickpages created by Kama and Sarah absolutely FREE!








You can get FREE Autumn Sonet addon, if you spend $10 or more during the Spotlight October 1-6. Don´t forget to have it in your shopping cart before you check out.

























And a few layouts using Autumn Sonet addon.







Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chickadee said...

What an amazing, beautiful new kit!
I love it.
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous collection! Can't resist buying it.
Thanks for the lovely add-on and the great coupon in your newsletter.

Betty