October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween, Alchemy Night collection + PIN it to WIN it + FREEBIE

Hi everyone!

Are you awaiting Halloween? Have you got your costumes ready yet?

For this special holiday I decided to bring back my very lovely collection Alchemy Night. You´ll love it and you find it in all my shops, now on 40% sale, the collection is 49% off.

Halloween Pickleberrypop special offer - shop early, save more - additional 10% off, only October 31! Want more? Purchase $10 or more in Lara´s Digi World PBP store and choose FREE Lara´s Digi World kit. Don´t forget to add it to your cart before check out.

























































































Wanna wit it? Then Pin it! :)





















Want some more FREE goodies? Then hop on theStudio Facebook hop train and get some free cool minis :)



Here is my part :)


1 comment:

jls said...

Love the kit. However, I don't want to do facebook, even for this great Halloween blog hop.