June 7, 2010

Dairy Dreams by Marta Designs

Here is my layout using Marta Designs´ new kit Dairy Dreams
available HERE and on sale 25% off.






Last couple of weeks I was working on a scrapbook of Kubko´s photos, so I went for this size of my layout. The book should be printed any day and I´m pretty nervous, how it´s gonna look. Kubko´s going to be a year old on June 26th and we´re going to celebrate it, lol.

Here it the hotest photo of him and his dad from yesterday´s walk :) It´s taken with my new camera Nikon D90, I´m still learning how to handle all the options this DSLR brings, so I hope, you´ll like the photo. Kubko can´t walk himself yet, but it´s a question of a few days I think.



I also have a new goodie at all my stores
- Lara´s CU mix Vol. 1 -
check it out!




Take care and happy scrapping!!!

No comments: