May 24, 2009

Do me a favour and Memorial Day Sale - save 40% off

Would you do me a favour? I have two polls on my blog and I´d appreciate if you could answer these two questions: "Do you love alphas in scrapbook kits?" and "Do you prefer scrapbook kits with pre-shadowed elements?" It really would help me to create better goodies for you. Thank you!!!

StoneAccentsStudio is having "Memorial Day Sale" these days, you can save 40% off on all our products, even on those for commercial use. I´m sure you don´t wanna miss it, you still have at least 2 days for shopping.

I added to my stores these word definitions, they were as freebie on February and had great success, so I decided to add them to my stores. If you missed it as the freebie, you can get it now at SAS only for $1.79 right HERE. Cool, hmm?

And here is my latest Lo from awesome kit "The Bright Night" by Jofia Designs 
and also using my wordarts.


And with Memorial Day Sale you have an awesome opportunity to get May Mega Kit: New Beginnings, only for $6.00!!! Check it out HERE, it has 51 papers and 94 elements!!!







Here is a preview of my part for this fabulous mega kit:
Thank you for looking and have an awesome Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

I answered your polls! he he

How's the baby belly??? What is your due date? Hope you are feeling well.