May 30, 2009

Coming soon and ONE KIT call

I have finally managed to finish my kit, I was working on it for a very long time. I wasn´t lazy, but tired nearly all the time :(  I have only 18 days to go and welcome my little boy. Can´t wait to see him!!

So, here are some snake previews of the kit. I would love to announce a ONE KIT CALL, if you´re interested, please write me on likelara@gmail.com and include a link to your preferred gallery. I´d love to see 2 layouts from this kit, 1 by Thursday which is a day I´m going to release the kit to my PBP and SAS shops and second lo in the near future, when you´ll have time and taste. The kit is really huge, contains 13 papers, 1 lower case alpha and over 100 elements, so I think you shouldn´t have any problem to create 2 lo´s. What do you think? Are you interested??? Hurry up, I need to make some quick desicions, whether it´s going to be you or not, so don´t waste your time, lol. Also, I´d need to upload your layouts at least to 4 galleries - DST, PBP, SAS and one of your choice and maybe play Praise Game at DST. Thank youuuu!!! Can´t wait for your emails and your creations!!!! Please, don´t keep me waiting!

A few days ago I added to my store some BB´s created by Michelle H. Salgado, using my Bits of Mallorca and Grungy Meadow Kit and some papers. I love these goodies, so I wanted to share them with you although they were created a long time ago. Hope you don´t mind, lol. You can find these goodies at my PBP and SAS shops. 




Thank you for looking and have very lovely rest of the weekend!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh you must be getting so excited Lara, I was thinking you must be due soon Hun!! I can't wait to see him!! Take care and get plenty of rest Hun :)
Tracy
ambowife