February 19, 2016

Roses for my Valentine

February Pickle Barrel is OPEN now. Don't miss out brand new designs for marvelous price $1 for each new pack!

Love is still in the air, I hope everywhere. February is a month of love. I couldn't resist to create a rose theme collection with those beautiful colors for Feb Pickle Barrel. Check out all adorable layouts below my CT and PBP CT created. 

I think the collection is versatile not just for Valentine's but also for Mother's Day and I'm sure you find it useful for every day scrapbookings or your other projects too.

If you love all six packs, then purchase the 6-pack and you receive a pack of 16 background papers - great mix of patterns, blends and plaids - completely free. This is a value of $23.93 for only $6!





Inspirational layouts by Anika, Pepette, Kama, Traumelfe, Scrapbxl, Nibylandia, Pepette, Pelzi and Sydamty. Thank you ladies, you created awesome layouts!












Freebie Time!

Subscribe to Lara's Digi World Newsletter and you receive this coordinating add on. Only for a limited time, so don't hesitate.

Update Feb 23, 2016 - The freebie expired. You can get it here at Pickleberrypop or as a Free with Purchase gift of Roses for my Valentine Bundled Collection.



Thank you for reading!

Hugs,
Erika

No comments: