December 17, 2012

New goodies, only $1 each + 2 new FWP goodies - only for 3 days!

Phew, it´s December already, a week before Christmas! I can´t believe where the time flies. Our little princess Lara will be 1 year old soon. I got inspired by her and the time when she saw snow for the first time and here is the result.

Baby´s First Snowflake (nearly) collection

Enjoy unbeatable prices only for next 3 days during December Pickle Barrel Promotion. Make sure you read to the end of this post so you don´t miss out all great Free witt purchase goodies and additional discount we have for you.

If you like freebies, don´t forget to sign to my newsletter. You´ll be informed about my new goodies, get freebies and additional exclusive coupons only for you, my dear subscribers.

Ok, enough bubbling, here are the previews :)











Collect all 6 Baby´s First Snowflake goodies and get matching Baby´s First Snowflake scatters FREE! Just add all 7 items to your cart and the price will be automatically deducted.


Here are some inspirational layouts by my Creative Team :)

by Kamá

by Pelzi

by Aadesigns

by Aadesigns

by Ajva

by Angelclaud

by AnikA

by Pelzi

by Sarah

by Zybra




+ if you spend at least 15 USD in my Pickleberrypop shop you get a discount 15% off. This offer is valid by the end of the year.

Enjoy and happy shopping!

Hugs, Erika

No comments: