November 3, 2012

Happy DSD with many news and deals!

Hi everyone!

I have for DSD celebration besides storewide sales 40-60% in my shops also a few new goodies. Read to the end of this post and find out more about $1 Flash Sales :)

Pickleberrypop is 40% off and when you spend over $10 you get additional 10% off. Spend over $20 and you get additional 15% off! NO COUPON required.

are both 50% offsome collections are even 60% off

CUdigitals is 50% off and you can take $4 off any order of $9.99 or more, 
but you need to use coupon CUD-DSD-2012









I teamed up with Feli Designs and we created Inner Peace collection.









When you purchase Inner Peace Collection, you get absolutely FREE these two goodies - Inner Peace Overlays and Inner Peace Scatters, which are not sold separately.




Here are some inspirational layouts of our Creative Teams, 
thank you girls, they are all stunning!


















come along and play with me :)



And here is my layout using the template freebie 


You can snag my template freebie in PBP forum.


If you haven´t signed up for my newsletter, you may want to do it now.
 I´ll have some exclusive freebies only for my NL subsribers, so don´t miss out!


and don´t miss out $1 Flash Sales during the day!

All day for only 30-60 minutes, we´ll have ultra-amazing deals at theStudio

Check back frequently & watch both 
theStudio forum & theStudio Facebook for new specials!

Thank you for reading it all, have fun and enjoy shopping!

Many hugs, Erika

No comments: