September 1, 2012

Deal of the Day - save 70% off + Labor Day Sale 40% off + coupons


Hi everyone!

I´m sorry I didn´t come to post for a few days. I have so much to tell you, but I´m so tired that I´ll jump straight to only the most important news. I was up all last night to finish some add ons to my favourite kit from last year Autumn Fairy-tale and I´m bringing it as a Deal of the Day, so you can save on whole collection or kit, marvellous 70% off. Check it out HERE! Also all add ons are available separately HERE, the kit and the clusters designed last year I didn´t refresh in the store, so you have to look little more to find them or just click here for the kit, and here for the clusters
I hope this autumn collection please you and you´ll have plenty pics to scrap with it. 

Also, both PU and CU theStudio stores are on 40% off Labor Day Sale, if you missed my crazy summer sales, you still have a chance to grab something nice, even new goodies are discounted!

Now enjoy the previews and then jump here for some shopping :)















Here are my latest CU goodies, hope you like them :)





DigitalScrapbookingStudio´s biggest event of the year, our annual Next Designer Contest 2012 kicked off with the NDC Round 1 Challenge: Moonrise this morning! Entries are due this Friday, Sept. 5th at Midnight EST, don´t hesitate and join!


COUPONS TIME!

Here are 9 coupons for 9 quickest of you :)

LDWblogLabour9x9x1

good for $1 off on your purchase above 9USD in PU or CU Lara´s Digi World stores
First come, first served!
Please don´t contact admins if coupon doesn´t work, it´s probably gone.
I checked the coupons twice and tried them too, they work just fine.
If any questions or concerns, please better email me likelaraatgmaildotcom.

That´s it for now. Off to bed to take some rest. See you soon, luckily with some freebie too :)
Hugs, Erika

No comments: