January 28, 2012

Waiting for Love, Bucket of Blue special offer, retiring goodies, winners


Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you for playing with me. 
I really enjoyed reading all your comments :)
The winners are announced at the bottom of this post.

As you can see, my new kit is full of love and romance, 
ready for all of your Valentine´s Day moments 
and/or for all your romantic memories.

For now, only available at Pickleberrypop
(I´m having some issues with uploading to theStudio after moving to a new server.)






Some inspirational layouts by my creative team





























Next I have in my Pickleberrypop store Bucket of Blue kit and clusters.
I bundled all Pickle Barrel pieces and created some clusters too.

Now you have a great chance to get the clusters FREE 
with a purchase of the kit.
Don´t miss out and don´t forget to add both items to your cart.





Also, don´t forget to check out Pickleberrypop´s Retiring Category
I included some goodies there, starting as low as 1USD
and soon they won´t be available anymore.


And the winners are:
Helen Aurtyunyants - Facebook 
and
Digiscrapper´s Delight By Julia Mazza - Blog

Many congrats and please email me at likelara@gmail.com
and I´ll send you your coupons.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Erika

No comments: