October 20, 2011

Autumn Fairy-tale clusters Lara´s Digi World

Hi everyone!

I´m so in love with my Autumn Fairy-tale kit, so I played with it again and created some clusters for you. You´ll find them in my Pickleberrypop and theStudio store, now on sale 20% off. Only by Monday!!!



Also enjoy some more pages I found in my designs galleries.
Thank you ladies, love them so much!!!

by Jacqueline

by goddessjoy

by goddessjoy

by shayenne

Matching cluster freebie you´ll find in this post.

Enjoy and happy scrapping!

Don´t forget to sign-up for my newsletter, some coupons will be coming soon in it! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria