August 13, 2011

Coming back with a new kit!!!

Hi my dear friends and fans!!!!

I know it´s been a while I was blogging, but I did have a reason. :) I´m so excited to tell you that we´re expecting our second baby, yay!!! Finally I feel much better and can sit by PC and design too (although some heart issue has started a few weeks ago, so have many doctor appointments and less spare time).

Watch out, my new kit is coming out next week and I´ll come with some coupons too!!! Hope you´ll like it!


4 comments:

maTilda said...

ou Im so happy that you are back :) congrats to expecting your second little baby :) and wish you healthy for ypu and for your little little baby

kit look fabulous :) very amazing combination of colours

have a nice sunny days..

anae said...

bonjour, je suis très heureuse que tu sois revenue, je me faisais un peu de souci de ne plus avoir de tes nouvelles quand je venais sur ton blog. je suis très contente pour toi pour le deuxième bébé, félicitations. ton nouveau kit a l'air formidable. bravo et merci pour ta générosité. amitiés

Angeljet said...

Congrats on your pregnacy!

Fairy White said...

Hello! So glad you are back!!! Congratulations on expecting your second child - I wish you both health and well-being!