February 16, 2009

A decision was made...

Thank you soo much for your response to my new kit. Because it´s Valentine time, I´ve decided to give my new kit away to everyone, who left me a comment or wrote me something to my mail. Thank you again, I love reading your messages sooo much!!!
Please, check out your emails, you all should have a mail from me with a link to download the kit. If you don´t have, don´t hesitate to contact me.

AAPHRODITE, please write me at likelara@gmail.com, I couldn´t figure out your email address and I´m not sure you emailed me. Thank you.

2 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

Thank you soooo much!!! I love this kit. I made a layout with it and have posted in on my blog. Go check it out... http://iamsimplysarah.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-got-rakd-by-laras-digi-world-and-much.html

Thank you again.

Zuska said...

moje LO :-)