September 21, 2008

CU Textures and freebie add on to my Retro Memories kit

It´s midnight and I have two very hard and long working day in front of me (Monday and Tuesday), so I´m gonna be quick tonight.

I have new CU texture pack in my MSS store, and it´s in sale right now - you can save 30% off, get it here for only $2.80. Hurry up, it´s not for very long!


And I also have a freebie at MSS for you, it´s a pack of fresh plain papers, matching my latest kit Retro Memories and it´s going to be available on Monday as a Daily Download for September 22nd. Don´t miss it!

And that´s it from me, be back soon!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).