May 15, 2008

A new collab by Sweet Made and Ashalee Wall and also a freebie

You might noticed I´m a Creative Team member of Sweet Made and Ashalee Wall. They are so talented designers and run their own store. Have a look HERE. Through the month May, they both have birthdays so they´have a blast sale - everything is from 40 to 50 % off, you don´t wanna miss, do you? Now I have a preview of their new collab kit for you, you´ll love it. And it´s in the sale as well, $4 just for you. How cool is that? GET IT HERE!!!


I couldn´t stop creating layouts with it. Just have look.

Credits are in my Digishoptalk gallery.




From the last layout I created a freebie QP for you.



You can download it at our creative blog HERE. No password protection this time. And when you´re there, just have a look around. There are some more freebies available there. I also participated in making a super cool retro album, just have a look and you can get it here.



and CD album, you can get it here.


Here are the previews of my portions:


Enjoy shopping with the sales and have a wonderful day!

No comments: